baby and hunny

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 23 August 2011

oke his my minee ! even dyer ta pdulikan i . i perlukan dyer jga i mgantikan abg i !!! dyer bukan bf i jew but ABANG I !!

Somewhere in the middle of those
conversations...
I fell in love with you..!!
From being strangers to becoming friends...
...From gossips to sharing secrets...
Don't know when..
I started to like you...
From those arguments to fights...
From those likes to dislikes...
From laughters to cries...
I shared several beautiful moments with you...
Somewhere in the middle of those conversations...
I fell in love with you..
Don't know how the time passed...
For hours our conversations used to last...
And today, it has been like ages that we had a talk so lovingly...
Now you wil have your bride by your side...
Tomorrow someone else will become my groom...
This was something that i did ''hide''...
Yeah...
Somewhere in the middle of
those conversations...
I fell in love with you..!!
"And..
For the rest of my life...
I will cherish my feelings for you''..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment